Call for papers Revista da Faculdade de Letras – Série de Filosofia (Universidade do Porto)
2015 issue: open until 30 April
Filosofia is a specialized and academic journal published yearly. The journal is open to all philosophical domains, with a systematic or historical approach.
The journal publishes only original material not submitted to other journals.
All contributions should show a clear connection to the study of philosophy and present real contributions to the subject studied.
Filosofia is an international journal that publishes in all major academic European languages (Portuguese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish).
All the papers are blind reviewed by two referees.
Sections of the Journal
* Studies (4000-8000 words; other extension can be agreed with the Director), with abstract in English and 5 key words
* Critical comments (up to 4000 words)
* Book reviews (1000-2000 words) –> If you have suggestions about Books to be reviewed please contact the Reviews editor: Prof. João Alberto Pinto (firstname.lastname@example.org<
* News and reports (only commissioned by the Director or the Editorial board)
* PhD thesis summaries (only commissioned by the Director or the Editorial board)
The articles must follow the guidelines of the journal:
English version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.
Portuguese version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.
Proposals must be sent by email (subject head: Submission Filosofia 2014) to the Director of the journal email@example.com
Web edition of the journal (1 year embargo of the printed edition): http://ojs.letras.up.pt/index.
The call for papers is permanently open.
Deadline for the next call for papers: 31st October 2015 (2016 issue).
Director of the journal
Departamento de Filosofia
Faculdade de Letras
Universidade do Porto
Via Panorâmica s/n